Disorganization can actually “trap” you into living a life filled with stress, frustration and chaos. It can rob you of the precious time you should be spending enjoying your life.
By overcoming disorganization you can be set “free” to live the kind of life you’ve always dreamed of, especially true for NYC professional office organizers.
“Finally Organized, Finally Free,” a new book by writer, speaker and personal advisor, Maria Gracia, gives you the simple solutions to help you declutter your life, simplify, and find more time to spend on the things you love.
There are no theories or difficult concepts here. Every idea, tip and technique is simple, proven effective and ready for you to use immediately. With Finally Organized, Finally Free written by a professional organizer, you’ll finally discover…
- the four simple ways to slay the Raging Paper Beast
- how to get twice as much done in half the time
- hundreds of clutter-controlling tips
- the seven steps to easy filing
- how to reduce junk mail by 60% or more
- the power of the 3 P’s to effectively manage your time
- the sure-fire, never-forget reminder system
- how to find any item in your office or home in . . . 30 seconds or less
- the secret to getting your children into the organizing game
- great ways to slash hours off of your housework time
- how to find time for that long-needed vacation
- with over 1,300 tips, you know there’s got to be much, much more!